Understanding Economics and Money

Welcome to Kingdom Economics - the future is now



Friday, March 29, 2024

Good Friday: Why is this GOOD? Let's think!



Today, we live with many deceptions of Satan on all issues, including theological issues. In my view, the Church is deceived on this issue of Good Friday and Easter Sunday. First of all, there are less than two days between Good Friday and Easter Sunday (does Satan deceive us on his math issue)? I think so! The other issue is what really happened at 3 p.m. on this day called Good Friday. Did Yeshua/Jesus really die on Good Friday? Let's think on this!

What really happened IMO is that Yeshua verbally spoke to a thief next to him the following words (my theological assumption): "Today you will be with me in Paradise". Think on this statement of Yeshua while dying on the tree. He was asked by the thief (Dismas or similar), "think of me, said Dismas, when you enter your Kingdom". Yeshua answerd: 'Today (this day), you will be with me in Paradise" (the virtual heavenly realm which we enter when our spirit soul passes from the body).

Immediately (shortly), after saying these words to the thief, Yeshua/Jesus 'gave up the spirit' and died (his virtual soul was then immediately 'glorified' by his God, Yahweh Father). Yes, Yeshua/Jesus did not experience a resurrected flesh body as the Church thinks, but he was 'immediately' glorified at the passing of his virtual soul (spirit). My view. He then ascended to the right-hand side of his God, Yahweh Father. That is my theology. The mangled/blood emptied/distorted body of Yeshua on the tree did not get raised some three days later after being in the tomb for less than two days as our Church theologians espouse (my view). This, to me, is the Church's deception!

Further evidence of this reality is that five disciples (I assume) experienced the 'glorified' Yeshua (not his manged/distorted flesh body). Peter via a vision. James via a vision. Mary via a vision. Paul via a vision. John on Patmos via a vision. The Church's invention of some 500 disciples coming out of their graves to witness this mangled/distorted body in the flesh is INVENTED theology (IMO). The other stories (Jewish in theology) are also deceptions of Satan (IMO). It was Judaism which maintained this fiction that human bodies are physically resurrected after death (at some point). This, to me, is PURE fiction of Satan.

Anyway, that is my theology on this issue of Yeshua's history. This servant of Yahweh Father broke the POWER of DEATH (immediately at his passing) as was enunciated by Yeshua to the Thief, Dismas, when he said: "TODAY (NOW at my passing) you will be with me in Paradise". The thief did not challenge these words from Yeshua. Then in short order, Yeshua did 'give up the spirit' and this is WHEN Yahweh Father 'glorified' this servant who had desired the Kingdom of his Father during his lifetime. Why would Yahweh Father want a mangled/distorted body of matter (flesh) to walk around town? Not realistic!

Yes, Yeshua, is in Paradise as I write (this virtual realm of the spirit) and this is also my vision of what happens at the POINT of death. Why wait to resurrect a prior dead body of flesh (matter) to prove that there is LIFE AFTER DEATH? This makes NO SENSE to me. I am NOT my body (and neither are you IMO). We have a virtual soul (spirit) which lives within us (until our giving up of our spirit at physical death). Then this virtual soul continues to LIVE in this virtual realm (called Paradise). This is why I view GOOD FRIDAY as theologically GOOD (not bad as some assert). 

This servant of Yahweh Father demonstrated that there is LIFE AFTER PHYSICAL DEATH. This happens IMMEDIATELY IMO at the point of physical death (not three days/two days later) after rotting in a tomb made from matter. This, to me, is the Church's theology derived from prior JEWISH theology. It's not valid IMO. Celebrate this concept that LIFE continues (after death) and it continues within a VIRTUAL realm. Near death experiences demonstrate this reality as do out-of-body experiences. That is my theology of Good Friday and Easter Sunday. The Bunny story is another invention of Satan IMO. Have a good day!




I am: Donald B. Swenson, Economist/Philosopher, http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com. Also, donaldswenson.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment